School begins soon. Here are
several things all young people (High School, College, Trade School) should
(1) Stay close to God—read your Bible
and pray every day, Luke 9:23; Acts 17:11.
(2) Don’t forget God on Sundays and
Wednesdays, Luke 4:16.
(3) Study every day, do
your homework, be ready for “pop-quizzes” and finals will be a snap; begin
themes and papers immediately upon assignment and finish early, Ephesians 5:16.
(4) Manage your time and money well,
(5) Pick your friends really well, I
(6) Just because others may do wrong,
don’t you do it, Exodus 23:2.
(7) Do not date someone you would not
want to marry, I Corinthians 15:33.
(8) Pick good activities to be
involved in, I Thessalonians 5:22.
(9) Serve God, Matthew 4:10; Romans
(10) FINISH (school)! Ecclesiastes 7:8.
(11) Have fun, Philippians 4:4; James 1:2.
remember the words of Mark Twain: “I have
never let my schooling interfere with my education!”
fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and
instruction.” Proverbs 1:7.